You are redirected to your Delve profile page after you click OneDrive on the Microsoft 365 app launcher
When you click OneDrive in the Microsoft 365 app launcher, you’re redirected to your Office Delve profile page instead of the Microsoft OneDrive for work or school site.
To resolve this problem, the Microsoft 365 administrator must grant users the right to create their My Sites site. This is because the OneDrive page is created on My Sites. To grant this right, follow these steps:
- In the SharePoint admin center, click user profiles.
- In the People section, click Manage User Permissions.
- Add users who require permissions to create their My Sites site. By default, this setting is set to Everyone except external users.
- After you have added the user, users, or group, make sure that the added user, users, or group is selected, scroll to the permissions section, and then select the check box next to Create Personal Site (required for personal storage, newsfeed, and followed content).
- Click OK, and then have the user browse to the OneDrive page to create the site.