When making an RFC callback, sometimes the call can be rejected by a whitelist. This issue can be resolved by adjusting the “rfc/callback_security_method” parameter in the RZ11 transaction code. To change this parameter, simply follow these steps:
1. Open the RZ11 transaction code.
2. Enter the parameter “rfc/callback_security_method”.
3. Press F8 to proceed.
4. In the next screen, change the value of the parameter to “0”.
By setting the parameter value to “0”, you enable the emergency fallback mode, where all whitelists are ignored. This ensures that callbacks are not rejected based on whitelists. Alternatively, you can choose other values based on your requirements:
- Value 1: Compatibility mode (default) – Only callbacks prohibited by active whitelists are rejected.
- Value 2: Simulation mode – Only callbacks prohibited by active whitelists are rejected. Callbacks prohibited by non-active whitelists are allowed but logged in SAL.
- Value 3: Most secure mode – Callbacks prohibited by active or non-active whitelists are rejected.
Adjusting the “rfc/callback_security_method” parameter allows you to control the behavior of RFC callback call rejection based on whitelists.