Error 0x0000011b: Learn how to fix the ‘Windows cannot connect to the printer issue with step-by-step solutions. Get your printer back up and running smoothly
Windows cannot connect to the printer in Windows 10 when we share the printer with another system.
Go to Computer where is printer shared.
- open run by press Windows key + R
- type regedit then press Enter key
- navigate to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print]
- Create new DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Rename As “RpcAuthnLevelPrivacyEnabled”
- Give the value 0
- Restart Computer
Hope your problem solved.